Monday, October 20, 2008

Winters comming!




Winter is just around the corner so Jake and I have decided to prepare a garden next year. We are getting excited. Right now it is under construction. This year we made attempts to grow corn, peas, carrots and Melons in the flower beds. The peas and carrots were great, the corn a little slow, but the melons! They are delicious cantelope and I have never had better. Jake keeps saying that I grow such nice melons. I just keep rolling my eyes. Here is the harvest left before the frost.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Lyndz! Love your melons! :)
So I have to admit--I didn't know you were into singing...and now you're in a big choir! How fun! I'm jealous. I bet the Spirit is astounding.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. You inspire me and always have!
Hope you're doing well and tell Jake and Cleo hi!
Lis